The mission of the school is: 'to provide a liberal education based on Christian principles.'
To realize this stated mission the school has set the following objectives:
- To offer a balanced education for the development of the WHOLE person.
- To maintain and build on the school identity and tradition.
- To nurture a unique cultural identity.
- To help students to develop communication and collaborative skills, creative frame of mind, critical and analytical thinking, and effective interpersonal and life-long learning skills.
- To provide opportunities for the development of good character and integrate Christian principles into school life where students are expected to be humble, respectful, trustworthy, polite, responsible, self-motivated, fair, considerate and compassionate.
- To cultivate self-discipline, self-respect and self-esteem through guided activities; at the same time to encourage respect for others, cooperation with peers and enhancement of team morale.
- To promote multiple intelligence and to enable students to maximize their potential.
- To provide for the individual needs of all students and recognize their achievements.
We aim to equip students to become life-long learners with a sound foundation of knowledge, social and technical skills to meet future challenges.